We’re big fans of overnight oats, so much so that they’re what we have for breakfast most weekday mornings because they’re quick, delicious, and can be eaten at home or taken on the go depending on the day’s plans. We’ve shared 3 variations of overnight oats in the past – so this is our overnight oats: part 2!
Overnight Oats - 3 waysPrint This
- FOR THE BASE [per serving]
- 55g porridge oats
- 10g chia seeds
- 50ml milk [dairy or dairy-free]
- 100ml yoghurt [dairy or dairy-free]
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- FOR THE PB & J
- 40g fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
- FOR THE APPLE, SULTANA, & ALMOND
- 1/2 apple, chopped into chunks
- 1 tbsp of sultanas
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- FOR THE BANANA & CHOCOLATE CHIP
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 tbsp of dark chocolate chips
 Make the base by combining all the base ingredients together in a Tupperware or jar. Leave in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours.
When you’re ready to eat:
For the PB & J: drizzle half of the peanut butter over the oats, add the chopped strawberries and finish with another drizzle of the remaining peanut butter. Enjoy!
For the apple, sultana and almond: simply add the toppings and enjoy!
For the banana and chocolate chips: slice the banana into coins and add on top of the oats. Sprinkle with the dark chocolate chips and enjoy!