PB J overnight oatsPrint This
- 55g porridge oats
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 150ml milk [dairy or dairy-free]
- 1 scoop of protein powder, optional [if added more milk will be required]
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp yoghurt [dairy or dairy-free]
- Handful of mashed raspberries
- Crushed peanuts, to serve [optional]
Instructions Begin by combining the oats, flaxseed, 1 teaspoon of maple syrup, milk and protein powder if using.
 Empty the mixture into a glass and place in the fridge overnight.
 When ready to eat add mashed raspberries on top of the oats, and then combine the peanut butter, yoghurt and maple syrup together before adding on top of the raspberries.
 Add some crushed peanuts to decorate if you wish.