A super simple way to make 3 delicious lunches for the week ahead. You can use this as a base recipe and swap in your own veggies or what’s in season. You could also stretch this and make it go further by adding some extra protein to the side. Use your favourite store-brought pesto or make your own – all are good options and all are delicious!
pesto veggie traybakePrint This
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 courgette, sliced into half moons
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 280g baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp pesto [dairy-free if required]
- Pine nuts, to garnish [optional]
Instructions Begin by preheating the oven to 180ºc. Onto a large tray, add the pepper, courgette and onions chunks along with the cubed potatoes and chickpeas.
 Drizzle over the olive oil, season with salt and add the pesto in small dollops.
 Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until the potato chunks are soft and veggies are golden.
 Give everything a good mix and serve with some pine nuts, if you like. Enjoy!