A speedy, delicious, and nutritious lunch idea for working from home days. Adult and kid-friendly too!
Loaded flatbreadPrint This
- 1 flatbread
- 1 tbsp hummus
- 1/2 roasted red pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 multicoloured cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 1 heaped tsp sliced black olives
- 30g crumbled feta cheese [dairy or dairy-free]
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Balsamic glaze, to drizzle
 Toast or heat the flatbread in a pan – depending on what kind of flatbread you’ve got. This step is optional and is just as tasty cold!
 Spread the hummus over the bread and then top with the sliced red pepper, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and black olives.
 Add the crumbled feta cheese and garnish with some fresh parsley before drizzling over some balsamic glaze to serve. Enjoy!