3 classic flavour combos for one classic breakfast – the jar or overnight oats.
- peanut butter and jelly
- apple, raisin, and cinnamon
- dark chocolate and almond butter
Which one will you try first?
Overnight oats - 3 waysPrint This
- 🥣 FOR THE BASE [per serving]
- 50g porridge oats
- 10g chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 150ml yoghurt (or dairy free alternative)
- 🥜 FOR THE PB + J...
- 15g fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of crushed peanuts
- 🍎 FOR THE APPLE, RAISIN + CINNAMON...
- 1/2 apple (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of raisins
- 🍫 FOR THE DARK CHOC. + ALMOND BUTTER...
- 20g dark chocolate (cut into chunks or grated)
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Instructions Make the base by combining all of the base ingredients together in a jar. Leave in the fridge overnight.
If making PB & J, mash half of the raspberries and place them on top of the oats in the morning. Top with the remaining fresh raspberries, peanut butter and crushed peanuts.
 If making the apple, raisin and cinnamon, add the cinnamon, 1/2 of the grated apple and 1/2 of the raisins and mix throughout the oats in the morning. Finish by topping with the remaining grated apple and raisins.
 And finally if making the dark chocolate and almond butter add the vanilla extract to the oats and combine, Then simply drizzle the almond butter on top of the oats and top with the grated or dark chocolate chunks in the morning. Enjoy!