For this weeks Lunch Box Club, I’ve partnered with Good4UNutrition to bring you a high fibre, plant based, delicious lunch time recipe to see you through next week!
Crunchy mixed bean saladPrint This
- 3 Dollops of Hummus
- 1 head broccoli, florets finely chopped
- 6 tbsp frozen garden peas, cooked + drained
- 1 tin mixed beans, rinsed + drained
- 2 carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup (approx 120g) cooked quinoa
- 3 tbsp (ish) @good4unutrition Salad Topper Super Seeds
- 3 tbsp (ish) @good4unutrition Super Sprouts
- 3 handfuls of rocket leaves
- FOR DRESSING
- 1 tbsp soy sauce/tamari
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped/grated
To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir.
Add the chopped broccoli, grated carrot, cooked quinoa, mixed beans, peas and #Good4U Salad Topper Super Seeds in large mixing bowl. Stir well.Add the dressing and stir again.
Add a handful of rocket to the base of 3 lunch boxes. Divide the crunchy bean salad between the containers (you will probably have enough left over for another meal – or use to make a 4th lunchbox up). Add a dollop of hummus to each and a little pinch of #Good4U Super Sprouts.