Chocolate dipped, peanut butter stuffed datesPrint This
- 1 pack of Boots nibbles pitted dates*
- Peanut butter or almond butter
- 30g of dark chocolate, melted
- 4 cardamom pods, seeds roughly chopped (optional)
- *You won't need the full pack - use approx 6!
- Slice dates in half lengthways, and spoon ½-1 tsp of peanut butter inside.
- Roll in melted chocolate, sprinkle with chopped cardamom seeds and place on a flat tray lined with baking parchment, repeat until you’ve used up all the dates.
- Once you’ve finished, place the dates in the fridge (or freezer for a hard, toffee consistency!) for 1 hr.