Almond energy ballsPrint This
- 1 pack boots almond nibbles
- ¼ cup flaked coconut
- 170g dates
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- Desiccated coconut - optional coating
- Chopped almonds - optional coating
- Cocoa Powder - optional coating
- Add the flaked coconut and almonds to a food processor or blender and mix on high speed until broken up. Then add the dates and mix until well combined.
- Add the cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt and milk and keep blitzing until a sticky dough has formed.
- Remove from the food processor and roll into 12 balls. Then roll each ball in your coating of choice.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.