Start your day with these chocolate and raspberry oat squares made with Quaker Oats traditional rolled oats. These little squares are perfect for grab-and-go breakfasts on busy mornings or as a mid-morning snack with a cup of coffee. Have fun experimenting with different berries and maybe try adding some nuts and seeds?
This post is an advertisement for Quaker
Chocolate and Raspberry Breakfast SquaresPrint This
- 2 x medium-sized ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp (approx 30g) cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (approx 30g) of peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or honey
- 225g of Quaker traditional rolled oats
- 120g of frozen or fresh raspberries
- 175ml of milk (or plant milk alternative)
- Preheat oven to 200c. Grease or line a small square baking tin or loaf tin.
- Combine the mashed banana, maple syrup, milk/or milk alternative, and peanut butter together in a large mixing bowl. Add the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Fold in the raspberries last.
- Pour mixture into baking tray and bake until golden for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing into squares.