These festive energy balls taste JUST like Christmas pudding and are the perfect treat to get you in the Christmassy mood! I’ve made them using Linwoods Milled Flax, Chia Seed, Apple & Cinnamon but you can use any of their flaxseed or chia seed range.
To take this recipe to another level, melt some dark chocolate and roll the finished balls in it – Christmas truffles anyone?
Festive Energy BallsPrint This
- 60g Ground Almonds
- 25g Linwoods Milled Flax, Chia Seed, Apple & Cinnamon
- 100g dried apricots
- 120g dried figs
- 35g of dried cranberries
- Grated rind of an orange
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the cranberries, together in a food processor until it comes together in a sticky dough consistency.
- Pour the mix into a large mixing bowl and stir in the cranberries.
- Using your hands make small round balls with the mixture.
- Place in the fridge for an hour or so to firm up. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
This post contains sponsored content. All opinions are my own.