Video recipe for you (scroll down for full description)
Don’t forget to subscribe to My YouTube Channel
- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- 1 free-range egg
- 40g ground almonds
- 20g of desiccated coconut
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 100g of greek yogurt*
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- *may be substituted for non-dairy version.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Slice the salmon fillets into 1 inch thick strips (about 3-4 fingers per salmon fillet).
- Whisk the egg in one bowl.
- Place ground almond, coconut, salt and pepper in another bowl, or plate, and combine together.
- Dip the fish in egg and then roll in the dry mixture until fully coated.
- Place coated pieces in a single layer on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 mins until golden.
- While the fish finger are cooking, make the dip by combining the yogurt, dill, and lemon juice, together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the fish fingers hot with a wedge of lemon and a dollop of dip!
For extra chip-shop vibes serve with homemade potato or parsnip chips wrapped in newspaper!