Video recipe for you (scroll down for full description)
Don’t forget to subscribe to My YouTube Channel
Filmed and edited by: Denis Plesca
Gooey Chocolate Brownies (vegan)Print This
- 1 ripe banana
- 200g (1 cup) of creamy peanut butter
- 25g of cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 60ml almond milk
- 60ml of maple syrup/honey/agave nectar
- 35g chocolate chips (optional, but recommended!)
1.Preheat oven to 170c
2.Grease a round 8inch tray with coconut oil
3. Mash banana with fork
4. Add peanut butter, almond milk, syrup, coconut oil and vanilla.
5. Next add dry ingredients – cacao powder, bicarb, salt, and stir in chocolate chips.
6. Cook at 170c for 20 minutes – it should be baked right through (but a little gooey in the centre!)
7. Allow to cool completely (15-20mins) before removing from tin.
Best served with a big dollop of yogurt or ice cream and fresh berries or its own, straight from the tin! This recipe also happens to be vegan as it contains no dairy or eggs - it's also gluten free. If designed it in this way say that it is suitable for as many people as possible - coeliacs, vegans, and those with lactose intolerance or egg allergy (ps. it does contain nuts!).