2 Ingredient pancakesPrint This
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 whole egg, whisked
- 1/2 TBSP coconut oil*
- *may be swapped for other cooking oil or butter.
- Mix together the mashed banana and egg in a bowl.
- Place a non-stick frying pan onto a medium-high heat. Grease with coconut oil.
- Spoon the mixture onto the pan (about 2 tablespoons at a time) and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. You can make one large pancake or approximately 3 small pancakes.
- Serve hot with all your favourite toppings.
Serving suggestion: Yogurt, honey, and berries!
To celebrate shrove Tuesday, I want to share a super easy 2 ingredient recipe for pancakes. All you need is a ripe banana and an egg! This recipe was not created by me, and it’s been floating about for a couple of years now but I still always come back to it when my cupboard is running low on ingredients. It makes a great breakfast with some yogurt and nut butter, or as a dessert! It’s also a great way to get kids to eat fruit and eggs! It’s also nut free, dairy free, and gluten free.