For the past couple of months I’ve been a busy bee working on my most exciting venture to date! I’ve been spending hours reading, writing, researching, and recipe creating behind the scenes. I’ve been bursting to tell you for months now so here goes…
I am so incredibly excited, and proud, to finally announce that I am writing book to be published by Yellow Kite!!
This is an absolute dream come true for me!!
I cannot even begin to explain how grateful I am to have this opportunity and I am so thankful for all the ongoing support that you as my followers, but first and foremost as my friends, offer me on a daily basis.
The Food Medic book
As a doctor, a personal trainer, and a health blogger, the book provides the perfect platform for me to bridge the gap between mainstream medicine and nutrition to create a whole-body guide to health. I wrote this book to educate others on how to maximise their health so that they can look and feel amazing. I want to debunk the myth’s that are out there surrounding dieting and instead offer solid, evidence-based advice.
This book isn’t a book with a collection of recipes that will just help shift a few stubborn pounds before a holiday; it is about health, confidence, happiness and feeling great. We all feel our best when we are free of illness, full of energy and at a healthy weight – this book will help you to do just that! I want to help you maximise your health through nutrition, and teach you, step-by-step, healthy eating habits for life so you will never have to ‘diet’ again! I will also show you how to eat yourself well: how to pick foods and cook recipes that help your physical health and mental wellbeing.
What this book will give you
- An insight to my background and journey to health.
- A basic guide to nutrition including; macronutrients, micronutrients, and calories.
- A tool kit on how to build a healthy diet
- Advice on common medical problems and their relationship with food broken down four key areas; the heart, the brain, the gut and the skin.
- Up to 70 healthy recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks!
- Nutrition myths debunked!
- My most frequently asked questions on nutrition and training covered!
- A workout guide, tailored to suit you.
- A glossary of ‘health’ buzzwords, and what they mean, such as ‘detox’, ‘clean-eating’, ‘anti-oxidants’, and ‘superfoods’.
The book is due for release May 2017 but you can pre-order it now by following the link here.
I can’t wait to share this book with you and i’m working hard to make it absolutely perfect! I want this book to change your life and help you to take full control of your health and well-being.
If you do decide to invest in my book, and I really hope that you do, please let me know by tagging me on social media and we can share in the excitement together!