Harissa Prawn and Feta SaladPrint This
- 250g of fresh King prawns, peeled
- 1 bag of rocket leaves, washed
- 200g of tenderstem broccoli, ends trimmed
- 120g of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60g of feta cheese
- 1 tsp of harissa paste
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil + extra to drizzle!
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
In a large bowl combine the 1 tbsp of olive, the lemon juice, chilli flakes, harissa paste and garlic. Stir, then add the prawns and coat them with the marinade.
Place a frying pan, or griddle pan, on a medium-high heat setting and add a tbsp of olive oil. Cook the prawns for 1-2 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
Boil the broccoli for 3-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Separate the rocket leaves onto two plates. Place half of the tomatoes, broccoli and prawns onto each plate. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Drizzle with olive and a sprinkle of chilli to dress!